Last updated October 17, 2023
- It describes how we collect, use and process your personal data, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
- For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the "GDPR"), the company responsible for your personal data ("Gaius Networks" or "us") can be found here.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, contact details, education details, employment history. Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information related to details of any criminal convictions.
If you are a Flipped.ai customer (a product of Gaius Networks), we need to collect and use information about you, or individuals at your organisation, in the course of providing you services such as: (i) finding Candidates who are the right fit for you or your organisation; (ii) providing you with a Managed Service Provider ("MSP") programme (or assisting another organisation to do so); (iii) providing you with Recruitment Process Outsourcing ("RPO") services (or assisting another organisation to do so); and/or (iv) notifying you of content published by Flipped.ai which is likely to be relevant and useful to you (for example our Global Skills Index)
We need a small amount of information from our Suppliers to ensure that things run smoothly. We need contact details of relevant individuals at your organisation so that we can communicate with you. We also need other information such as your bank details so that we can pay for the services you provide (if this is part of the contractual arrangements between us).
People whose data we receive from candidates and staff, such as referees and emergency contacts
In order to provide Candidates with suitable employment opportunities safely and securely and to provide for every eventuality for them and our Staff, we need some basic background information. We only ask for very basic contact details, so that we can get in touch with you either for a reference.
How do we use your personal data?
The main reason for using your personal details is to help you find employment or other work roles that might be suitable for you. The more information we have about you, your skillset and your ambitions, the more bespoke we can make our service. Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also use your personal data for things like marketing, profiling and diversity monitoring. Where appropriate, we will seek your consent to undertake some of these activities.
The main reason for using information about Clients is to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can properly be implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly. This may involve: (i) identifying Candidates who we think will be the right fit for you or your organisation; (ii) providing you with an MSP programme (or assisting another organisation to do so); and/or (iii) providing you with RPO services (or assisting another organisation to do so). The more information we have, the more bespoke we can make our service.
The main reasons for using your personal data are to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can properly be implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly, and to comply with legal requirements.
People whose data we receive from candidates and staff, such as referees
We use referees’ personal data to help our Candidates to find employment which is suited to them. If we are able to verify their details and qualifications, we can make sure that they are well matched with prospective employers. We may also use referees' personal data to contact them in relation to recruitment activities that may be of interest to them. We use the personal details of a Candidates or Staff member's emergency contacts in the case of an accident or emergency affecting that Candidates or member of Staff.
We use your data to help us to improve your experience of using our website, for example by analysing your recent job search criteria to help us to present jobs to you that we think you'll be interested in. If you are also a Candidate or Client of Flipped.ai, we may use data from your use of our websites to enhance other aspects of our communications with, or service to, you.
Please note that communications to and from Flipped.ai Staff including emails may be reviewed as part of internal or external investigations or litigation.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Primarily we will share your information with prospective employers to increase your chances of securing the job you want.
We do not share our clients and supplier details to anyone.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
- We care about protecting your information. That's why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data. Covered in our Data Breach Policy.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
- If we have not had meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for a period of two years, we will Delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
How can you access, amend or take back the personal data that you have given to us?
- Even if we already hold your personal data, you still have various rights in relation to it. To get in touch about these, please contact us (email@example.com)
- We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of any applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
@ 2023-2030 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED